This I believe
- I believe there is one true God.
- I believe that because we are all sinners and can do nothing on our own to save ourselves that God because of his love for us, sent his son Jesus to earth as a baby, to live, to die on the cross for our sins and to rise again on the third day. Jesus is the way the truth the life and the only way to salvation.
- I believe that if we accept this gift of salvation that the Holy Spirit comes to live in our hearts to help us and guide our decisions.
- I believe that the Bible is God’s holy word and that it says what it means and means what it says. It is God’s way along with prayer of letting us know him and his will.
- I believe that God is a loving, forgiving God who wants a daily relationship with us.
- I believe that it is important to surround ourselves with other Christians, though a bible believing church, so that we may encourage each other in the faith.
- I believe in the power of prayer. It is out greatest defense weapon against Satan’s schemes and our greatest strength to live a life pleasing to God.
- I believe that we each have a purpose that God has chosen for our lives. When we seek and find him we will find that purpose.